Attitude, Behaviour, Manners & Etiquette
This is a three-day course looking at attitude, behaviour, manners and etiquette required in the workplace and other environments.
- How to show courtesy to people in all environments
- How to make yourself likeable and pleasant to be with
- How to be part of a team
- Understand what is expected of you in all environments
- How to develop a good attitude
- How to display good manners
- How to conduct yourself respectfully and courteously
Further study pathways
More Pre-Employment Programs listed here>
Need further training for your career? Check out our range of Accredited Courses, Government Funded Programs and Short Courses.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
Queensland and Victoria. Sarina Russo Institute locations listed here>