Getting Ready for Work in the Hospitality Industry
This is a four-day introduction to work in the hospitality industry, and includes Occupational Healthy & Safety (OHS), Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Food Handling.
- Making a good first impression at the interview
- Dress for Success
- Personal Grooming
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA)
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Understanding Employer Expectations
- Occupational Health and Safety
Work in the Hospitality Industry
Further study pathways
Certificate II in Hospitality
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
Queensland and Victoria. Sarina Russo Institute locations listed here>